Monday, October 22, 2012

Doggie Dino and Talking Belugas

I had intended to post a recipe today, but today quickly vanished in classes, a nap that lasted longer than it was supposed to (but was still awesome), and watching the final Presidential Debate.

Oh, and listening to a beluga whale mimic human speech. It's adorable. Seriously. Yet another reason why they're my favorite whale!

SO - though I have no recipe for you all, I do want to share my fur-baby, Ahab, looking ridiculously cute in this year's Halloween costume.

He was so excited to wear it!

He won't be trick-or-treating this year, but he will get a visit from his "grandparents" this weekend when they come up to dogsit for us. The BF and I are having our 3rd Annual Halloween Party down at their place because a) it's closer to all our friends and b) they own a lot of land and we're having a bonfire - which is totally against the rules in our tiny apartment complex.

Do you guys have any plans for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Comments make my day! :] If you have your own blog, be sure to leave a link so I can check it out!