Wednesday, October 3, 2012

"Jandy's is my Jam!"

... so sayeth the BF and I have to say - I totally agree with him. Jandy's Frozen Yogurt just opened up not far from our apartment and we had to try it out.


Can you believe it's already getting dark at 7:45pm?!

The place is SO bright and cute. Totally minimal, which I really like.

The BF's is on the left, mine is on the right.
The BF's choices: Triple Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and White Chocolate Mousse with M&Ms, Reese Pieces, Cheesecake bites, and Sprinkles!
My choices: Cheesecake, White Chocolate Mousse, Cookies and Cream, and Cinnamon Bun with Sprinkles and Cheesecake bites!


Talk about DELICIOUS! I've always been an ice cream-over-frozen yogurt girl, but this stuff is fabulous. Do you have a preference?

And now, onto the Presidential Debates! Is anyone else watching them?

4 comments:

  1. That frozen yogurt looks delish!! When will Covington ever step up and get something that yummy?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I would love for Covington to show up with a froyo place.

      Delete
  2. nice blog checkout mine on
    http://www.togetherfornature.blogspot.com
    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never even heard of a Jandy's before. It looks delicious and my mouth is watering now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Comments make my day! :] If you have your own blog, be sure to leave a link so I can check it out!